POSITION: ENGLISH TEACHER
KSAS is currently seeking an English Teacher with proficient in 4 skills English teaching experience. English Teacher is responsible for students to ensure that students’ knowledge, understanding and achievement are of the highest levels in Englishproficiency particularly in four-skills. Approximately 25 hours of teaching per week is expected. English Teacher will work closely with both Faculty and Programme team and answer directly to the Associate Programme Manager/Programme Manager.
- Passion to teach.
- Bachelor’s degree in English or equivalent degree/diploma in Teaching English with a minimum of 3 years of combined work experience. Post-graduate degree(s) is a plus.
- Ability to contribute to schemes of work and curriculum materials for the appropriate subjects.
- Designing effective lessons matching the design of the lesson to the ability of the students.
- Competence to give clear and constructive feedback to students on further enhancements.
- Team player who works as a team member, identifying opportunities for working with colleagues and sharing good practice.
- Recognizing high standards of expectations of students’ behaviour through good classroom discipline focused teaching and productive relationships.
- Strong work ethics and ability to work outside regular office hours as needed to accomplish tasks, provide support and staff development, and meet with other constituents.
Salary and Benefits:
Negotiable based on teaching experience and skills. Food, Transportation, and Communication Allowance as well as Sick Leave provided.
Job applicants should submit a cover letter, Curriculum Vitae, and TWO reference letters. Position is open until filled.
Kachinland School of Arts and Sciences, Humanity Institute
SNS-56, Shatapru, Myitkyina, Kachin State, Email to: email@example.com
Tel: 0996 396 7000, 0978 422 7634, 0978 422 7625